Key Tips to Looking Younger
· Don’t use brown lipstick shades and avoid matte lipsticks b/c they settle in the lip lines.
· Glosses are a yes! They make those lips look full and juicy.
· Shephora has great creamy and shinny lipsticks.
Define those Eyes
· Fake eye lashes are great for emphasis if your don’t have thick natural lashes
· Mascara and eye liner are your best buddies (cream liner: black). These products will help your eyes look bigger and dreamy, thus adding a youthfulness to your face.
· Never over pluck, shave, or wax your brows until they are thin as bobby pins.
· Thick eyebrows make women and ladies look young and innocent.
· You can use a brow pencil (Maybelline brow pencil), brow stencil (helps with the entire brow), or brown eye shadows to help fill in your brows if they are naturally thin or if you made them that way.
· DO NOT USE BLACK LINER TO FILL IN YOUR BROWS!
· I don’t care if your skin is BLACK AS TAR; do not use black to fill in your brows by any means necessary!
· Black liner is too HARSH and this will make you look old, evil, fake, and like a scare crow!
· DO NOT USE BLACK LINER TO FILL IN YOUR BROWS! ( I put this on here twice SO you guys will get the point)
· DON’T DYE YOUR HAIR THE SAME COLOR AS YOUR SKIN!
· STAY AWAY FROM BLONDE TINTS IF YOU HAVE AN OLDER LOOK TO YOUR FACE
Contouring Your Face
· Lighten underneath your eyes with a light foundation, concealer, or light bronzer
· Color in the apple of your cheeks with your favorite blush
· Contour the hollows of your cheek with a color darker then your skin tone or use a dark bronzer
· Scrub your face every 2 weeks to clear dead skin
· This gives your skin a youthful appeal
APPROVED BY KIMORA & S DOT