Saturday, March 31, 2012

DIY: Studded Black Jean Jacket

Hey my "Fashion Lurkers",

Remember the DIY post I did about Rihanna's jean jacket? Well, I took a trip to the Goodwill and found this black denim jacket (over sized). The jacket cost me $8.00 even. I decided to use the rest of these studs I had from spikesandstuds.com and I put them on the right front chest area and the top of the back of the jacket.

After I was finished, my fingers were on fire from applying the studs. The studs I used were the nail heads with the 2 prongs on the back.


I used a butter knife to apply the studs. Youtube has some tutorials that will show you how to apply them.

These are the studs. They are the standard English 77.

The back of my jacket.


This is the front right side of the jacket. (Ignore my chain shades, I was just trying those on lol)

-Kimora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...