Saturday, August 18, 2012

Outfit Request: What 2 Wear w/ My Snake Print Shoes

Hey Fashion Lurkers,

I have another outfit request that I will share with all of my viewers. A young fashionista has ordere some banging hot snake print illusion wedge heels with a buckle on the side and she wanted me to give her some outfit inspirations to get her started on a look for these "bad boys".

The shoes are a white and gray snake print in the front of the shoe and black in the back. The shoes are great for the Fall season but she can pull these looks off now with the shoes.






What 2 Wear with Snake Print Shoes

What 2 Wear with Snake Print Shoes by kimi2kute featuring chunky jewelry

Hope you like my looks I put together for you. ENJOY!

-Kimora 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...