Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fashion Night Out @ Plaza Frontenac...Saks, Neiman, and BCBG..

LOVED Kimora's style...I see those t-strap Jeffrey Campbells...

I went for a romper I got in July at TopShop..Guess by Marciano shoes..and a neck piece from MaryJane's Boutique

Latoya chose a long pant jumper with sky high electric blue Jessica Simpson pumps(not pictured:(..) and Im sure here neck piece is from London..

BCBG put a spin on things and added live models to the show..nice
Loved the foot work!

Overall..the event was ehh...I mean the past years I rather enjoyed it..I dont think Neiman Marcus was on trend as they should of been being a leader in retail. Being a trend researcher and having access to WGSN..I dont think I saw any of the trends that are popular for the upcoming seasons, but thats just my little review. But nothing beats an excuse to get glam..loved it! ~Sdot

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...