You should not walk out the house with a sexy, cute, fabulous, chic outfit on if it ain't nothing chic and fabulous about your hair. Your hair should be sleek, not frizzy and un-comb! Combs are just a dollar and weave brushes are too. Use them as much as you like. Leave one in the car, in your purse, in an over night bag, at grandma's house, where ever.
- Lay your edges down and smooth them out.
- Brush your hair every day.
- Use products on your hair to help control frzz, volume, and body.
- Make sure your leave out (your hair) is blended with the weave.
And also, PUT MAKE UP ON if you have bad skin or uneven skin tones. I'm noticing that this is a growing epidemic.
- First, take care of your skin! Wash your face. Use products for your acne like scrubs, pore cleaners, go to the dermatologist if nothing works over the counter.
- Get a good foundation that matches your skin.
- Buy a good concealer for those dark spots and uneven tones.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!
- Wash your face at the end of the day...ALWAYS!
You DO NOT want to look like this ladies. Get it together.