Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Make Me Chic.com: Heel-less Haven

Hey my Fashion Lurkers,

Everyone knows that these heel-less shoes have been infiltrating the fashion world lately, starting with the fashion risk taker, Lady Gaga, rocking her absurd Noritaka Tatehana designer heel-less boots. Mean while we have seen other celebs grabbing hold to this unique look, celebs like: Angela Simmons, Victoria Beckham, Rihanna, and more. Designers like Jeffrey Campbell and Giuseppe are now creating some fascinating heelless pumps, ankle strap, loafers, and strap sandal heels. 

S Dot, was lurking on make me chic.com and came across these bad boys called Asassyn for only $50.00.





-Kimora 

1 comment:

BLKMimiLDN said...

I Love the back and snakeskin. Lady Gaga gave me everything when I saw a pair on her; cannot wait for a decent pair to cross my path in the UK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...