Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reality Check: Emily B Rocking Slit Legging & Reebok Chi-Kaze Sneakers

Emily B, from the hit reality show Love and Hip Hop, has been caught rocking a D4x (dress down doppery day). Emily's wearing some black slashed sided leggings (that you can D.I.Y.) along with the Reebok Chi-Kaze which are $84.99. 

Emily appeared to wearing a sweat shirt that says the family and her hair is wrapped up in a high bun. She completed her look with gold jewelry and a black tote. I must say these Reebok's are hot and I would definitely snag me a pair ASAP! I like Emily's Thugish Rugish Chic look! What do my fashion lurkers think? 



Shawn Giles said...

the shoes hot...leggings...not for her

BLKMimiLDN said...

Nice to see her rocking another look. Nice!!!! Gonna go cut me a pair of Primark leggings too he he

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget